Women are given such conflicting messages about how we should be – how we should act, how we should speak, how we should sounds, how we should dress and how we should represent ourselves in general.
We say girls and women should be empowered, to be visible and put themselves out there but then so many women are shot down and ridiculed when they put themselves in the public eye.
In the media, we continue to see that what we wear and what our body looks like is more important than what we think and what we have to say.
That’s why I invited by friend, business alignment & visibility coach Samantha Nolan Smith to talk about Women & Visibility.
We covered topics like:
- Hiding behind your brand and the effect this can have on your business.
- The mixed messages we receive about how we should represent ourselves & the impact of that.
- Can you build a great business by not being visible?
- What the real fears are – judgement, ridicule or something else?
- The conflict of being visible with being introverted. Can you be both?
- A few simple things that women can do to lift their confidence and stop hiding in the shadows.
WANT MASSIVE MONEY CHANGES FAST?
Sign up for the FREE 5-Day Money Challenge today!